What is your job experience?
I worked for small and big semiconductor giants.
Automotive, consumer, telecom, … industry.
What is your VLSI experience?
- ASIC design, most recent taped out in 16nm.
- FPGA prototyping (for ASIC) and FPGA design.
- Embedded software (bare metal) for ARM, 8051, macroblaze, NIOS, LEON, … .
- 3D printer enthousiast, building Reprap from scratch, upgrading cheap clones adding laser engraver.
- Arduino Mega and RAMPS 1.4 for Prusa i3 3D printer.
- Raspberry pi for home automation and OctoPi.
20+ years of digital design with VHDL and verilog. I have worked with all front-end design tools:
- Simulation: Questa (Modelsim), Incisive (NCSim) and VCS.
- Synthesis: DC shell.
- STA: primetime.
- DFT: Tetramax, Fastscan.
- Formal verification: Formality.